What Do Ya Know?

I am HeWhoKnowsAll and thats what my blog is all about, what I know. Which is of course, all. oh yeah, I really hate Quagmire from quagmiresplace.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Change in primary source

Its a little late but I've found that talking to Mr.Dupree is an unrealistic idea so instead I'm going to e-mail the Sunsplash guys now that I see that one of the sites included their e-mail addresses.

that makes my new primary resources:
R. Todd Fox (rfox@ssf3.jsc.nasa.gov)
and
Ryan Kolter (rkolter@grail.cba.csuohio.edu)

I hope they'll e-mail me back quick enough...

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger rkolter said...

Very belatedly... ok, two years belatedly, but I'm Ryan Kolter, one of the two guys who did project Sunsplash back in 1995 on alt.destroy.the.earth on usenet. my new email is rkolter@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home